How do I find my HP printer Configuration page?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe right to navigate, and then touch Reports. From the Reports menu, touch Configuration/Status Pages. Select the Configuration Page item, and then touch the Print button to print the Configuration pages.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet P2035?
If you don’t know the IP, then press and hold the “Go” button down for 5 seconds and a config page should print showing the current IP.
How do I print a Configuration page on a HP LaserJet Pro?
Press the printer’s MENU button until INFORMATION MENU appears. Press ITEM until PRINT CONFIGURATION appears. Press SELECT to print the Configuration page. The display will read PRINTING CONFIGURATION and the Configuration page will print.
How do I find my printer Configuration page?
Printing a configuration page from the printer’s front panel
- While the Ready message is displayed, press the Menu button.
- Press the Menu button to access the Help Pages.
- Press the left arrow (<—-) or right arrow (—->) buttons until the following message appears:
- Press the Print button to print a configuration page.
How do I find the IP address for my HP laser printer?
Here’s how to find the IP address of your HP printer.
- Open the HP Smart app or go to hpsmart.com and sign in.
- Select Printer Settings.
- Select Printer Reports under Tools.
- Select Network Configuration.
- The printer will print a network configuration page containing information that should include your IP address.
What is configuration report printer?
The Configuration Report lists all current settings of the printer. A Configuration Report prints at startup/power on by default, unless Disabled at Power On via CentreWare Internet Services.
What is a configuration report?
Configuration reports are used to provide a detailed report on the configuration of a component or sets of components.
What is a configuration problem with a printer?
If your printers driver is corrupted and malfunctioning due to incompatibility with the OS, it may result in unexpected configuration problem. Try to update the printer driver from the Device Manager and check for any improvements.
How do I change the IP address on my HP laser printer?
Please try the below steps…
- Double click on Printer Icon located on Desktop to open Printer Assistant.
- Click on Utilities located on top.
- Click on Update IP Address, User Account Control window will show up, click Yes on it to continue.
- “Update HP Software with Printer IP Address” window will be displayed.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet printer?
How do I assign an IP address to my printer?
To change your printer IP address, type its current IP address into the address bar of a web browser. Then go to the Settings or Network page and change your printer’s network to a static/manual IP address. Finally, type in the new IP address.