What is the most viewed music video on YouTube 2012?
PSY – Gangnam Style
1) PSY – Gangnam Style: The record-breaking, hypnotic music video from Korean rapper Psy. “It’s the most viewed video ever on YouTube and it only got there in six months. It will likely hit a billion views by the end of the year and it will be the first video ever to do that,” says Allocca.
What was popular on YouTube in 2012?
Psy’s infectious K-Pop tune “Gangnam Style” became the most viewed and liked video ever. The strange, compelling, and factually loose documentary KONY 2012 swept around the world. And a video featuring violinist Lindsey Stirling playing a song while surrounded by ice castles somehow got 38.5 million views.
Which is the most highest viewed song on YouTube?
Baby Shark Dance
“Baby Shark Dance” might be the current record-holder in terms of total views, but Korean artist Psy’s “Gangnam Style” video remained on the top spot for longest (1,689 days or 4.6 years) before ceding its spot to its successor.
What is the most viewed video on YouTube in 2011?
Most Viewed YouTube Videos of 2011
- 1:21. Ultimate Dog Tease.
- 3:17. Jack Sparrow (feat.
- 2:08. Talking Twin Babies – PART 2 – OFFICIAL VIDEO.
- 3:37. Nyan Cat [original]
- 3:36. Chris Brown – Look At Me Now ft.
- 2:45. The Creep (feat.
- 3:11. Maria Aragon – Born This Way (Cover) by Lady Gaga.
- 1:01. Cat mom hugs baby kitten. dragomirnet86.
What was the most popular YouTube video in 2013?
YouTube has released its ranking of the most popular videos of 2013, and for the second year in a row, the most-viewed video belongs to South Korean pop star Psy, with “Gentleman.”
What went viral in 2014?
Rivalling the selfie for viral supremacy in 2014 was the act of tipping an ice cold bucket over your head. Yes, the Ice Bucket Challenge was the internet at its very best.
Who has a trillion views on YouTube?
Today, YouTube, in collaboration with Minecraft developer Mojang, is celebrating an unprecedented trillionth view (trillion with a T) with a snapshot of the game’s unique and transformative history on the platform.
What is the most viewed video on YouTube in 2014?
These Were the Most Popular Videos on YouTube in 2014
- Shakira – Can’t Remember to Forget You ft.
- Shakira – La La La (Brazil 2014) ft.
- Jason Derulo – Wiggle ft. Snoop Dogg.
- Iggy Azalea – Fancy ft. Charli XCX.
- Sia – Chandelier.
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off.
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass.
- Nicki Minaj – Anaconda.
What are the most popular songs on YouTube?
Unsurprisingly, songs released in the 2010s took the top spots for ‘most popular songs’ on the list. Interestingly enough, only one song from the ’80s and ’90s crossed the one billion YouTube streams threshold — both songs by Guns N’ Roses.
What song has the most views?
The most viewed on YouTube is Baby Shark Dance – Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories (simply called
What are the most viewed songs?
“Despacito” has crossed 6.5 Billion+ views on YouTube and became the Number 1 most viewed EDM song in the world. The song was written by Fonsi , Erika Ender , and Daddy Yankee , and was produced by Mauricio Rengifo and Andrés Torres .
What music video has the most views on YouTube?
“Black Widow” Iggy Azalea YouTube View Count: 586,366,957