Table of Contents
What is SAP Live Office?
SAP BusinessObjects Live Office allows you to integrate any query coming from the SAP BusinessObjects platform in any Microsoft Office document. It enables users to get their data in a well-known environment, and to update and re-use documents or presentations with refreshed data.
What is SAP afo report?
SAP AFO is another add-on which is tightly embedded in the SAP BI platform with scheduling capabilities and provides the ability to retrieve data from SAP BW cubes and SAP HANA into Microsoft Office.
How do I install Live Office in Excel?
How to enable Live Office add-in in Microsoft Office manually
- Open Microsoft Office e.g. MS Excel.
- Check the enabled add-ins: File – Options – Add-ins – Active Application Add-ins.
- If Live Office is not enabled, configure manually the add-in in MS Office: Manage – COM add-ins – Go.
- Select Add button.
What is AFO in SAP?
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, Edition for SAP Analytics Cloud. The SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office Edition for SAP Analytics Clouds is also referred to as “AFO” and “AFO SAC Edition” and is best suited for SAP Analytics Cloud applications from HANA or BW data models.
Is there a free version of Office Online?
Office online is a free version of Office 365. It is linked to your Outlook/Microsoft account (if you don’t have it, you can create it by going to Outlook.com). Because it’s a web application that runs in your browser, Office Online will run on everything, from PCs and Chromebooks to iPads and Android tablets.
Is SAP analysis for office free?
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office was released as a premium alternative to the BEx Analyzer. While the AFO SAC Edition is available through the purchase of an SAC license, SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office is not free and is not available to buy by itself.
How do I schedule an AFO workbook?
- Start Analysis for Office and use MS Excel -> File -> Analysis -> Open workbook from BI platform.
- Log in to BI platform.
- Open the workbook and click on “Refresh All” in Analysis ribbon.
- No login to BW system should be necessary, workbook is refreshed.
How do I add data analysis to Excel?
Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add-Ins category. In the Manage box, select Excel Add-ins and then click Go. In the Add-Ins available box, select the Analysis ToolPak check box, and then click OK.
How do you connect Excel to office?
Get an Office add-in for Excel
- Click Insert > Get Add-ins.
- In the Office Add-ins box, browse for the add-in you want, or search for an add-in by using the Search box.
- Click an add-in to read more about it, including a longer description and customer reviews, if available.
What is SAP analysis for Office Excel?
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, is a Microsoft Office Add-In that allows multidimensional analysis of OLAP sources. It consists of the following components: Analysis Add-in including the Analysis plug-in and the Business Planning and Consolidation plug-in. Enterprise Performance Management Add-in.
How do I add SAP analysis to Excel?
1 – Open Excel Options.
- 2 – Click on “Add-Ins” tab and select “Disabled Items” in Manage box.
- 3 – If the Analysis Office Add-In is listed here select it and click on Enable.
- 4 – If Analysis Add-In is not listed, like in the screenshot above, go back to Step #2 and select “COM AddIn” in the Manage box.
What is not a benefit of using Office Online?
Limitations of opening and editing documents in the browser
- It only works in SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Limited functionality.
- Limited file support.
- Requires conversion for older MS Office files.
- It does not support CSV files.
- It does not support password-protected files.
- File Size Limitation.
Is Office Online good enough?
Overall, we are happy with Office Online. The apps are responsive and have enough features for those looking to create, edit, and collaborate on basic documents, complex spreadsheets, and engaging PowerPoints. For individuals and even small businesses, they give Google Docs a real run for their money.
How do I do SAP analysis in Excel?
How do you repeat members in analysis for office?
4 Repeat Members If you want to display the description in every cell, go to the Analysis Design tab. Open the Crosstab menu in the Format group and select the Repeat Members setting. After that, the descriptions are shown in every cell.
How do I open SAP analysis in Excel?
Is Excel good for Data Analysis?
Excel is a great tool for analyzing data. It’s especially handy for making data analysis available to the average person at your organization.
Is Excel a Data Analysis tool?
Excel is a tool for data analytics and not always complete solution. Use different functions to explore the data for better insights. So get started with Excel spreadsheets and see what you can do with data.
What is Excel macro?
If you have tasks in Microsoft Excel that you do repeatedly, you can record a macro to automate those tasks. A macro is an action or a set of actions that you can run as many times as you want. When you create a macro, you are recording your mouse clicks and keystrokes.