What is considered the greatest hip-hop album?
Best hip hop albums
- Nas – Illmatic. View at Amazon.
- Kendrick Lamar – To Pimp A Butterfly. £17.99.
- Notorious BIG – Ready To Die. View at Amazon.
- Eminem – The Marshal Mathers LP. View at Amazon.
- 2Pac – All Eyez On Me. View at Amazon.
- Wu-Tang Clan – Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
- Dr Dre – The Chronic.
- Madvillain – Madvillainy.
What is the #1 rap album of 2020?
List of number ones
|Issue date||R&B/Hip-Hop Albums||Artist(s)|
|January 18||Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial||Roddy Ricch|
|February 1||Music to Be Murdered By||Eminem|
|February 8||Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial||Roddy Ricch|
Who had the best rap album in 2003?
Top 40 Hip Hop Albums 2003
- Brother Ali – Shadows On The Sun.
- Little Brother – The Listening.
- Viktor Vaughn – Vaudeville Villain.
- Canibus – Rip The Jacker.
- Jay Z – The Black Album.
- Immortal Technique – Revolutionary Vol.
- Non Prophets – Hope.
- 50 Cent – Get Rich Or Die Tryin’
Who has sold the most hip hop records?
1. Eminem. Eminem is the best-selling rapper in history. With over 200 million records sold, he is also the 6th best-selling solo music artist of all time.
Who is the most popular rapper 2022?
The 15 Most Popular Hip-Hop Rappers in the World (2022)
- Kendrick Lamar.
- Kanye West.
- Travis Scott.
- J. Cole.
- Snoop Dogg.
Who is No 1 rapper in the world?
Top 10 Best Rappers of All Time
|3||Chali 2na||Multisyllabic Rhymes|
Who is the best selling rapper of the 2000s?
Eminem was the 2000s’ top-selling artist with 32.2 million combined in sales, plus two albums in the decade’s Top 10: The Marshall Mathers LP was fourth with 10,195,000 sold and Eminem Show was fifth with 9,789,000.
What are some good rap albums from the 2000s?
The Roots – Rising Down Like they did so well throughout the 2000s, The Roots transform angst into art on Rising Down . The Show chronicles eMC’s journey as a rap group, from the streets to the stage.
Was 2000 a good year for hip hop music?
Top 40 Hip Hop Albums 2000: this was a strong year for Hip Hop, with a couple a mega-selling mainstream classics (Eminem, OutKast) and lots of strong underground releases too. For this piece, we have complied OUR top 40 Hip Hop albums 2000 list (not included are EP’s, compilations, or instrumental albums).
What are the most influential Hip-Hop Albums of all time?
“Endtroducing” is one of the most influential hip-hop albums of all time. The largely instrumental album sounded like nothing else that was out in 1996. Shadow culled samples from obscure places to create a hazy spell of an album. After his star turn on Nas ‘ “Life’s a B***h,” AZ launched his solo career with the arrival of “Doe or Die .”
What was the best hip hop album released in 2003?
Other stand-outs include “Room With A View”, “Shadows On The Sun”, “Blah Blah Blah”, “Champion”, “When the Beat Comes In”, “Win Some Lose Some”, and the heartbreaking “Picket Fence”. With Shadows Of The Sun Brother Ali delivered a landmark album – the best Hip Hop album released in 2003.