What are Thunder names?
Names That Mean Thunder
- Thor. Origin: Norse and Scandinavian. Meaning:
- Raiden. Origin: Japanese. Meaning:
- Bronte. Origin: Greek. Meaning:
- Astor. Origin: Provençal; Icelandic. Meaning:
- Thora. Origin: Norse. Meaning:
- Taron. Origin: Spelling variation of Taran, Celtic. Meaning:
- Torben. Origin: Danish and German.
- Ramiel. Origin: Hebrew.
Who is god of lightning?
Zeus. The supreme deity in Greek religion, Zeus was the god of thunder and lightning. He’s commonly represented as a bearded man holding a thunderbolt but is sometimes depicted with an eagle when he doesn’t have his weapon.
Who is god of thunder?
Zeus was regarded as the sender of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds, and his traditional weapon was the thunderbolt. He was called the father (i.e., the ruler and protector) of both gods and men.
Who is the Greek god of light?
|Parents||Erebus and Nyx|
|God of||Light, heavenly ether|
What are some cool agent names?
The Top 25 Secret Agents in Movie History
- Jimmy Tong – The Tuxedo (2002)
- Derek Flint – Our Man Flint (1966)
- Napoleon Solo and Ilya Kuryakin – The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Phil Coulson – Iron Man 2, Thor, The Avengers (2010-2012)
- Harry Tasker – True Lies (1994)
- Mallory Kane – Haywire (2011)
Who is the god of vision?
She is the Greek goddess of sight and vision, and by extension the goddess who endowed gold, silver and gems with their brilliance and intrinsic value….
|Parents||Gaia and Uranus|
Who is the god of tricks?
In Greek mythology, Dolos or Dolus (Ancient Greek: Δόλος “Deception”) is the spirit of trickery. He is also a master at cunning deception, craftiness, and treachery. Dolos is an apprentice of the Titan Prometheus and a companion of the Pseudea (Lies).