What are the 10 worst colleges in the United States?
Worst Colleges In The US: Overview
- DeVry University.
- Coppin State University.
- Wesley College.
- Alabama State University.
- Mayville State University.
- University of the Southwest.
- Waldorf University.
- Philander Smith College.
What is the most unpopular college?
5 Least Popular Universities
|Seton Hall University||8602||13.2%|
|Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey–Newark||7430||12.3%|
What is the most prestigous college?
The top 50 most prestigious universities
|Reputation Rank 2021||Reputation Rank 2020||University|
|2||2||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|3||5||University of Oxford|
Which college has the most beautiful campus?
Most Beautiful College Campuses in the US
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA.
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
- Berry College, Mount Berry, GA.
- Kenyon College, Gambier, OH.
- Duke University, Durham, NC.
- Sewanee: The University of the South, Sewanee, TN.
What is the lowest ranked college in the US?
1. DeVry University. DeVry University is located in Illinois, and we’ve included it as the worst college in America for 2019 because of the fact that only 29 percent of students who enroll actually graduate. The average debt for those who do graduate is $43,000.
What are the least stressful colleges?
Historically, colleges have been slow on the uptake of busting stress….Methodology.
|1||Claremont Mckenna College||Claremont, CA|
|2||Harvard University||Cambridge, MA|
|3||Stanford University||Stanford, CA|
|4||California Institute of Technology||Pasadena, CA|
What are the worst colleges in America?
Georgetown University is another institution that has made it to our worst colleges in America list for shutting down student rights to free speech. This has little or nothing to do with their academic prowess nor success post graduation of their students.
Which colleges have the worst return on investment?
Keeping caveats in mind, here is Payscale’s list of the 25 schools with the worst return on investment: 4. University of Maine at Presque Isle (out-of-state tuition) 4. Miles College – Fairfield, AL 5. University of Maine at Presque Isle (in-state tuition) 6.
What are some colleges that are not treated fairly by Payscale?
Jackson State, No. 549, a historically black university in Jackson, MS with 9,000 students. Ashland University, No. 620, a school with 3,038 undergraduates in Ashland, OH, also may not be treated fairly by Payscale given that 98% of students get financial aid.
Is Maine’s University of Maine the worst in the US?
That’s why a state school like the University of Maine, Presque Island, with 1,450 students, appears twice on the “worst” list. The ROI for out-of-staters, who pay $122,100 for a four-year degree, is negative $167,000. Since in-staters pay $79,330 for a degree, their ROI, negative $124,000, is smaller.