Is Canon ink 240 the same as 240XL?
The Canon PG-240 is a standard ink cartridge which prints 180 pages while the Canon PG-240XL is a high yield cartridge that prints 300 pages. Both are interchangeable. They are compatible with the same printers, and both install in the black cartridge slot in your PIXMA printer.
Can I use Canon 240XL ink instead of 240?
A: Yes you can it is the same cartridge it just has more ink in it. A: XL just means it has more ink. As long as your printer uses a 240, you should be fine.
What Canon printer takes 240 ink?
Canon PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge Compatible to printer MG2120, MG3120, MG4120, MX392, MG2220, MG3220, MG4220, MG3520, MG3620, MX472, MX532, TS5120.
What does Canon 240XL fit?
This ink cartridge works with these Canon PIXMA printers: PIXMA MG2120, MG2220, MG3120, MG3122, MG3220, MG3222, MG3520, MG3522, MG3620, MG4120, MG4220, MX372, MX392, MX432, MX439, MX452, MX459, MX472, MX479, MX512, MX522, MX532, and TS5120.
Will XL cartridges fit in my printer?
Installing an XL cartridge is no different than installing a standard cartridge. Despite the name, an XL cartridge is not any larger than a standard cartridge — it just contains more ink. It will still fit the standard ink cartridge slot in your printer and require no further steps or adjustments.
What can I use instead of 245 ink?
Compare with similar items
|This item LxTek Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon 245 245XL PG-245 PG-245XL 245XL 245 XL PG-243 to use with Pixma MG2522 MX492 TR4520 TR4500 TS3120 MG2420 MX490 MG2920 MG2922 MG2520 IP2820 (2 Pack, Black)|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (5389)|
What printers use 240XL?
- PIXMA MG3620.
- PIXMA MG4120.
- PIXMA MG3520.
- PIXMA MG3120.
- PIXMA MX512.
- PIXMA MX372.
- PIXMA MG2220.
- PIXMA TS5120.
Is Canon 243 and 245 the same?
* PG-243/CL-244’s are the starter cartridges, and each comes with a new printer. They have the same physical shape as 245/246. Refill them the same way as 245/246. ** The non-XL cartridges will have a thinner sponge.
How do I reset my Canon PG-240 ink cartridge?
Reset from the printer
- When you install your cartridges for the first time, color and black cartridge lights may light up or flash.
- Hold down the STOP/RESET button for at least 5 seconds.
- After releasing the button, you will hear a sound indicating that the machine is resetting.
- As of now, you can copy or print.