How do you unlock an iPhone 5c If you forgot the passcode?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
How do you lock an iPhone 5c?
Apple® iPhone® 5c – Set Up Phone Lock
- From the lock screen, swipe right then enter the passcode if prompted.
- Navigate: Settings.
- Tap. Auto-Lock.
- Tap. Back.
- Tap. Passcode.
- Enter then re-enter the passcode.
- If preferred, tap. Change Passcode.
- If desired, tap any of the following switch(es) to turn on or off :
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode without erasing everything?
Real Methods to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Losing Data
- 1 Using iTunes (If You Have iTunes Backup)
- 2 Using iCloud (If You Have iCloud Backup)
- 3 Contact Apple Support (If You Don’t Have Backup)
- 1 Using Siri to Bypass Locked Screen.
- 2 Try to Backup without Unlocking Screen.
- 3 Using Make Noerase IPSW (An Unauthentic Way)
How to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode?
You can reset iPhone when you forgot the password by pressing the Restore button in Recovery mode. Once the restore process is finished, it gives you a fresh start. Unplug your phone from the computer and follow the setup instructions to restore your data and app, or set it up as new. Option 2: Using iPhone Unlocker app if you forgot iPhone password
How do you unlock an iPhone without a passcode?
– Not be tracked on previous (bypassed) Apple ID – Not be distantly blocked by previous Apple ID – Login into a different Apple ID or create a new account – Create backup and synchronize device with iTunes – Not be remotely erased by previous Apple ID user
How to unlock every iPhone without the passcode?
Visit the official iMobie website to download and install AnyUnlock on your Windows or Mac computer.
Why Cant I unlock my iPhone?
Make sure all the settings are correct. Passcode-enabled Apple Watch: Make sure that you’re using an Apple Watch with a passcode set.