How do you change the time on a Timex mp3 line on a clock radio?
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing. 2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time.
How do I use the AUX on my Timex alarm clock?
Press and release the Power/Mode/Alarm Reset Button as needed to turn unit On and select AUX mode. Connect a standard audio cable with 3.5mm plug (not included) to the AUX IN jack located on the back of the unit and to the output/headphone jack of your audio device.
How do you set a Timex dual alarm clock?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock.
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock.
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button.
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm.
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
What is a dual alarm clock radio?
Wake up when you like with the Liquid Ears’ Dual Alarm Clock Radio. With dual alarms and the option to wake up to your favourite AM/FM radio station, alarm sound, or both, this alarm clock is sure to keep you running on time.
How do I set the time on my Timex t2312?
- Press and hold the Clock/ Preset Button on top left of unit for 2 seconds and release once display blinks.
- PRESET. PRESET.
- Press the Hour/ Button on top of unit to adjust the HOUR.
- TIME SETTING.
- T-231 QUICK START GUIDE.
- Press the Clock/Preset Button to complete time setting.
- 2 SECS.
- Make sure unit is OFF.
What is the purpose of an alarm clock?
An alarm clock (or sometimes just an alarm) is a clock that is designed to alert an individual or group of individuals at a specified time. The primary function of these clocks is to awaken people from their night’s sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well.
Who was the inventor of alarm clock?
The first known mechanical alarm clock inventor is Levi Hutchins, an American who in 1787 invented a personal alarm device to wake him at 4 a.m. He didn’t even have to be at work early, it was simply his “firm rule” to wake before sunrise.
How do you set the time on a Timex t231 clock radio?
Press and hold the Clock/ Preset Button on top left of unit for 2 seconds and release once display blinks. Press the Hour/ Button on top of unit to adjust the HOUR. Press the Clock/Preset Button to complete time setting. Plug unit into working outlet.
What do you use the AUX port for?
An auxiliary port (AUX) is a type of standard communications port on a device that accommodates audio signals for:
- MP3 players.
- Headphones and headsets.
- Speakers .
- And other audio devices, including some fairly traditional audio technologies.