Table of Contents
How do I update Thrustmaster software?
Step 1: connect and download software
- Connect the racing wheel directly to the USB port of your PC or laptop (so not via a USB hub).
- Download the latest firmware for your racing wheel. Navigate to the Thrustmaster support page.
- Download the file in this tab and install it (follow the instructions).
Why does my Thrustmaster keep disconnecting?
If your T300 Racing Wheel randomly disconnects/ loses power when used with your PlayStation 3/ PlayStation 4/ PC, please make sure that the power cable is plugged in correctly at the back of the wheel’s base, as shown in the picture below.
What to do if your Thrustmaster is not working?
Make sure to update your Thrustmaster wheel driver to the latest version….Download the latest wheel drivers from Thrustmaster
- Go to Thrustmaster’s support page to download the latest updates.
- Select the Racing Wheels tab.
- Then select your Thrustmaster wheel model.
- Click on Drivers and then hit the Download option.
How do I reset my Thrustmaster steering wheel?
Press and hold the Share + Option + Mode buttons at the same time with your other hand for a couple of second. The light on your racing wheel will now change color briefly. The center point is calibrated.
What is the latest Thrustmaster firmware update?
Warning. Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs. Firmware: 34 is the latest version.
Does Thrustmaster have a software?
To download both, head over to the Thrustmaster support page. Choose your wheel. Scroll down to the drivers section where you’ll find a .exe file download for drivers and firmware combined. Download this and install it to your Windows PC.
How do I reset my Thrustmaster Texas wheel?
How do you recalibrate Thrustmaster Texas?
- Go to OPTIONS / CONTROLS tab.
- Press the CROSS button on your wheel to launch the calibration.
- Follow the instructions. Steering Lock: – TX: put your wheel in the 900° position. – SPIDER: put your wheel in the 240° position.
- Press the A button on your wheel to save your calibration.
How do I reset my Thrustmaster wheel?
How do I install Thrustmaster software?
How to install drivers and firmware to your Thrustmaster wheel
- To download both, head over to the Thrustmaster support page.
- Choose your wheel.
- Scroll down to the drivers section where you’ll find a .exe file download for drivers and firmware combined.
- Download this and install it to your Windows PC.
How do I connect my Thrustmaster to my computer?