How do I turn on data on my BlackBerry Bold 9900?
From the home screen, select the Connections area….Select desired option:
- Data Services: Turn off or on all network data.
- While Roaming: Turn off or on all network data while roaming.
- Mobile Network: Is only available when multiple networks are available to you, such as when traveling internationally.
How do I delete data on my BlackBerry?
From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Security > Security Wipe. Select the appropriate check boxes to remove data and applications as intended. Type blackberry, and click Wipe Data.
How do I turn my data off on my BlackBerry?
To turn the mobile data for your PRIV by BlackBerry on or off, follow these steps.
- Apps. Settings. Data usage. .
- Tap the. Cellular data switch. to turn on or off . If prompted, tap. OK. to confirm.
How do you get bugs out of blackberries?
If you choose to do a water-vinegar soak, the proper proportion is 3 parts water to 1 part vinegar. Swirl and scoop: Once the blackberries are in the bowl, use your hands to gently swirl the berries around. This action should result in many of the bugs and unwanted bits floating to the top of the water.
Do all blackberries have worms?
Almost all fresh blackberries have worms in them, in fact. Most of the time, these worms are the larvae of fruit flies, Drosophila suzukii, or spotted wing drosophila. Fortunately, they’re safe to eat (besides being disgusting).
How do I restore my BlackBerry Bold to factory settings?
Find “Security Wipe”
- Press the Menu key twice.
- Press Options.
- Press Security.
- Press Security Wipe.
- Press Emails, Contacts, etc., User Installed Applications and Media Card.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the selected data will be deleted.
- Press the field and key in blackberry.
- Press Wipe.
How do I connect my BlackBerry to the Internet?
Connect to a Wi-Fi network using the PIN method
- On the Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
- Click Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Click Scan for Networks.
- Click the access point or router that is enabled with Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Next.
How do I use mobile data on BlackBerry?