How do I enable the Oracle BI Publisher in Excel?
Select Start > All Programs> Microsoft Office > Microsoft Excel 2007 to launch Excel. From the Oracle BI menu on the Ribbon, select Login. (Observe the Oracle BI–specific options added in the toolbar. Note that these menu options are added in Excel during the installation of BI Office Add-Ins.)
What is BI Publisher in JDE?
BI Publisher for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne enables you to: Create report layouts using familiar desktop applications. Format batch application output. Automatically distribute reports email. Leverage a single batch report to generate multiple different end-user reports.
Is XML Publisher and BI Publisher same?
Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher, formerly XML Publisher) is an enterprise reporting solution that streamlines report and form generation. A primary feature of Oracle’s BI Publisher product is the separation of the data extraction process from the report layout.
Is Oracle BI Publisher free?
You must purchase a full-use license and install BI Publisher using the Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Installer to start using BI Publisher in a production environment.
How do I create a professional Excel spreadsheet?
Excel for Architects – 9 Steps to Beautiful Spreadsheets
- Choose a good font.
- Align your data.
- Give your data some space.
- Define your headers.
- Choose your colors carefully.
- Shade alternate rows for readability.
- Use Grids Sparingly.
- Create cell styles for consistency.
What are the difference between a form and a report?
Forms are visual representations that are basically used to take user’s Input or information, while Reports are gathered the information for a task that is generally shown as an output.
How do I create an RTF template in Excel?
This procedure will follow these steps:
- Obtain sample XML data from your data model.
- Open the BlankExcelTemplate. xls file and save as your template name.
- Design the layout in Excel.
- Assign the BI Publisher defined names.
- Prepare the XDO_METADATA sheet.
- Test the template using the desktop Excel Template Builder.
How do I make Excel look like an app?
- Step 1: Select the data source. Your app is based on data from your Excel file, Google Sheet, or third-party systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and many more.
- Step 2: Select relevant input and output cells.
- Step 3: Choose a design for your calculation app.
- Step 4: Share your App.
What is the difference between Excel workbook and template?
The only difference between templates and workbooks is the extension. If you rename the . xlt to . xls it will change from a template to a workbook.
How do you fix parameters in Excel?
Select the cell with the formula you want to make it constant. 2. In the Formula Bar, put the cursor in the cell which you want to make it constant, then press the F4 key.