How do I access my Android phone storage on my Mac?
Browse your Android device Plug your Android phone or tablet into the Mac using a USB cable and then run the Android File Transfer app from the Applications folder. A window opens on the desktop to show the contents of the Android device’s storage.
How do I transfer photos from my phone to my Mac?
Use the Bluetooth File Exchange app to import photos via Bluetooth.
- Connect the phone to your computer.
- Drag the photos onto your computer’s internal disk.
- Do one of the following: Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos window. Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock.
Can I AirDrop from Android to Mac?
Snapdrop basically does the same thing as AirDrop, but it’s open for any operating system to use. Here’s how to use it. On your Android device and on your Mac, go to the Snapdrop website. You should see your phone pop-up on your Mac’s screen, and your Mac on your Android phone’s screen.
How do I transfer photos from phone to Mac?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung phone to macbook?
Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from Android to IOS?
With Google Photos App
- Install Google Photos App on your Android.
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device.
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App.
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device.
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
How do I transfer photos from Android to Macbook without USB?
An alternative, wireless way to transfer files from Android to Mac is by using the AirDroid app. After you set it up, you can basically navigate on your phone, download any files, and even send/receive SMS from a web browser on your Mac. The best part is that you won’t have to download any software on your desktop.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to macbook?
Why won’t my photos Import to my Mac?
Restarting is usually the most effective way to deal with small glitches on the devices. Try to restart your iPhone and Mac if the Photos app gets stuck at importing photos on Mac, and then try moving photos again.
How do I AirDrop from Android to Apple?
How to share files between Android and iPhone using Snapdrop
- First, grab the Android device containing the files you want to share.
- As soon as the Snapdrop website loads, note the name assigned to your device.
- Grab the iPhone that you want to use to receive a file.
- Now it’s time to share a file.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S10 to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy S10
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
- Detach the USB cable from your phone.
How do I transfer photos from my Android to my laptop?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone after manually?
Transfer photos from Android to iPhone
- Open the Send Anywhere app on both phones.
- On your Android, tap Send at the bottom and select the pictures you want to transfer.
- Tap Send.
- On your iPhone, tap Receive at the bottom.
- Either type in the 6-digit code on your Android’s screen or scan the QR-code.
How do I transfer photos from Android to Macbook without app?
From The Android Device
- Plug in your Android device to your computer via the supplied USB cable.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap on the USB Notification at the bottom of your notifications.
- Tap the expanded USB Notification.
- Tap on Transfer Photos (PTP).
Why are my photos not syncing to my Mac?
Click the Photos tab below your device’s information. Select the checkbox next to Sync photos to your device from, then select Photos or a folder on your Mac. Choose between syncing all your photos and albums or only selected albums. You can also choose to sync only favorites, and whether to include videos.
Why are my photos not importing to my laptop?
To transfer files over Wi-Fi, your computer and the smartphone or other device containing the photos must both be connected to the network. If either is not on Wi-Fi, your PC won’t be able to browse your photos. Check the settings on both devices, making sure that each is logged into the same network.