Can you use any remote for a JVC TV?
JVC does not have a remote control that works with all its TVs, but you can replace the remote with a universal remote. Its remotes were designed to work with particular models only.
How do I reset my JVC RM c3338 remote?
To reset your remote: Press and hold down the left button on the navigation wheel, the back button and the option buttons. Hold them all down at the same time for 10 seconds. Check that the remote’s reset by pressing the Alexa button.
How do I control my JVC TV with my phone?
- 1) Launch Mirroring for JVC App on your Android Smartphone.
- 2) Press “Start now” to start capturing your Android screen.
- 3) Press “OK” to start Mirroring for JVC.
- 4) Turn on “Overlay Permission” of Mirroring for JVC.
- 5) Turn on “Accessibility Service” to be able to filter drive-safe apps.
How do I program my universal remote to my JVC TV?
The JVC universal remote can be programmed to operate with every brand and model of home electronic devices.
- Move the mode selector on the remote to “TV” and press and hold the television power button.
- Enter in the manufacturer’s code for your television or other electronic device.
Is there a JVC remote app?
To extend the user experience of JVC car receiver, the JVC Smart Remote App is totally free to install. Please input “JVC smart remote” into search bar of Android Market Place to locate the Smart Remote App.
What are the codes for a JVC?
Remote Control Codes For JVC TVs
- JVC 3 Digit HDTV Remote Codes. 065. 067. 089. 013. 054. 055. 060.
- JVC 4 Digit HDTV Remote Codes. 1227. 1130. 1131.
- JVC 4 Digit TV Remote Codes. 1080. 1092. 1117. 1131. 1235. 1288. 1299.
- JVC 4 Digit DVD Remote Codes. 2097. 2115. 2166. 2204. 2206. 2017. 2028.
- JVC 4 Digit VCR Remote Codes. 3060. 3067. 3118. 3121. 3122. 3123.
Where is JVC remote menu?
Select the MENU button on the top right corner of the screen.