Can you get service on iPods?
You can make and receive calls on your iPod touch by using Wi-Fi Calling to relay calls through your iPhone (iOS 9 or later required). Note: Cellular charges may apply. Wi-Fi Calling is not available from all carriers.
How do u fix a broken iPod?
Restore your iPod.
- Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes.
- If your iPod does not show up in iTunes when you plug it in to your computer, you will need to put it into Recovery Mode first.
- Backup your iPod.
- Click the “Restore iPod” button to begin the Restore process.
- Reload your old backup.
How do you fix an iPod that won’t turn on?
Here’s what to do:
- Check that you have firm cable connections. Remove any debris from all ports.
- Try a different charging cable, power adapter, and power source. Don’t use an adapter or cable that shows any sign of damage.
- If your device still doesn’t turn on, it might need repair. Contact Apple Support.
How do you fix an iPod that won’t charge?
Follow these steps:
- Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.
- Restart your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Try a different USB cable or charger.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
- Contact Apple Support to set up service.
Where can you replace your iPod?
SanDisk Clip Jam. SanDisk must be pretty happy right about now — the SanDisk Clip Jam is one of the only ultracheap MP3 players left.
Where can I get my Zune fixed?
Superior audio quality our of the box.
Where can I go to get a brand new iPod?
On an iPhone,iPad,or iPod touch: Open Settings,then tap “Sign into device” and sign in with your Apple ID.
Where do I plug in my iPod?
Finding My Computer. The easiest way to find out if the problem is the iPod or your iTunes is to look in My Computer.